Epicenter of Live Music and Entertainment
The Fred is the epicenter of live music and entertainment on St. Croix. Whether you are staying with us or a local, there are always upcoming events to enjoy. We also offer private event bookings on our VIP Lovango Skydeck or full restaurant buyouts.
The Fred is the perfect location to host events such as weddings, receptions, private parties, company events, and more. There are three main options for booking private events at The Fred: The Lovango Skydeck, The Main Restaurant, or a Full Buyout
The Lovango Skydeck is an elevated private event area with its own bar, plunge pool, and seating areas. It's a true VIP experience and perfect for small to mid sized events with a capacity for up to 50. Book it during the day and enjoy endless Caribbean views and an ocean breeze, or book it for an evening event for the best sunset view on St. Croix.
Booking our main restaurant is perfect for larger groups as we can accommodate up to 100 guests. The restaurant has a large half moon shaped bar, outdoor tables with umbrellas and spectacular ocean views, and tables in our Gallery which provides shade. Booking the restaurant will also provide guests with access to our pool, jacuzzi, and lounge chairs.
If you're interested in a full hotel buyout we can provide you with a custom quote for rooms and meals. This is a great option for weddings and business events.
Upcoming Music & Events
- Sat, Dec 09FrederikstedDec 09, 2023, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVICrispy, perfectly seasoned, juicy fish! That’s what is going on at The Fred Saturday Dec 9, 2023 from 5-8:30 PM, make your reservation today at www. EatWithFred.com
- Mon, Dec 11FrederikstedDec 11, 2023, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVIMonday never looked so good , join us for a Crucian Cultural Celebration on Monday December 11th! This is a POOL party featuring an authentic crucian buffet (optional) on the Lovango Skydeck (12-2pm), Dj Danni will be spinning your favorite tunes (12-4 PM).
- Wed, Dec 13FrederikstedDec 13, 2023, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVIHappy Hump Day! The Fred is hosting a Crucian Cultural Celebration on Wednesday December 13th! This is a POOL party featuring an authentic crucian buffet (optional) on the Lovango Skydeck (12-2pm), Dj Dark Shadow will having you dancing your buns off from 12-4 PM.
- Thu, Dec 14FrederikstedDec 14, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVIIt Karaoke Time! Join us at The Fred for delicious dinner, refreshing drinks and KARAOKE every second Thursday of the month. The show starts at 7 PM, come out an have some fun!
- Sat, Dec 23FrederikstedDec 23, 2023, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVIWine and Be Merry at The Fred Saturday December 23 with LIPS INTL from 1-4 PM. Eat Brunch from 10 AM-2:30 PM, enjoy pool and jacuzzi access with a day pass. This is a great festival season warm up, see you there❗️To see all upcoming events at The Fred visit PartyWithFred.com.
- Mon, Dec 25FrederikstedDec 25, 2023, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVIJoin us for the merriest time of the year, as we celebrate Christmas in true beach fashion! 🌊🎉 Indulge in a delightful dinner, sway to the rhythm of live music, and soak up the holiday cheer with your favorite people. 🎶🎅
- Fri, Dec 29FrederikstedDec 29, 2023, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVIIt’s festival time on St. Croix! December 29th pass by The Fred for a Night Time Lime with LIPS INTL for a crazy soca pool party! Tune start at 7 PM. Get your day passes for pool and jacuzzi access at https://form.jotform.com/232403795727159
- Sat, Dec 30FrederikstedDec 30, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFrederiksted, 605 Strand St, Frederiksted, VI 00840, USVIWest comes alive during festival season! This month’s Cultural Night will not disappoint! Feel the heat with Pura Fiyah Fire Dancers. Learn about the rich history of the Moko Jumbies through Guardians of Culture. Dinner starts at 5 PM, Live Band starts at 6 PM